TheGoldSovereign Community is a newly created set of forums, focused solely on the passion of collecting. Currently we are in BETA so make your suggestions known in the relevant forum!

Covid 19

Mike

Take care people, some teachers at my childrens school have gone down with covid, “so what” I hear you ask, the answer Is these were all teachers who had covid in June / July this. We are friendly enough to have been in touch with two of them and it seems they don’t think their symptoms are any easier than last time, despite having had the jabs and booster…. When does it end or at least stop being so socially and economically debilitating!

Anybody who knows my posts on TSF will know my views on Covid.

Mike this isn't going to end, although if this Omicron variant is all they say it is, it means the pandemic should be over. These coronaviruses mutate to a situation where they become more infectious but less dangerous, to a point where thay become endemic and just another cold like virus.

However, the powers that be will not let it end.

Anyway, I think this topic belongs on TSF and I'm going to leave it here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 9:42 PM, Steve said:

TS... where? 😂 I disagree entirely, we are in the general section of a community and everyone is welcome to talk about whatever they wish I 🙂

On 12/3/2021 at 9:42 PM, Steve said:

Anybody who knows my posts on TSF will know my views on Covid.

Mike this isn't going to end, although if this Omicron variant is all they say it is, it means the pandemic should be over. These coronaviruses mutate to a situation where they become more infectious but less dangerous, to a point where thay become endemic and just another cold like virus.

However, the powers that be will not let it end.

I am no expert but I had the same thoughts about this new variant, its a great thing yet not a single mention of that fact.

We need more dominant and less deadly strain and now we have it, but lock it all down!! 🤭

• Like 1