TheGoldSovereign Community is a newly created set of forums, focused solely on the passion of collecting. Currently we are in BETA so make your suggestions known in the relevant forum!

Trading tags

Mike

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

Can we have a “withdrawn” or similar tag on the sales forum please @Shaun ?

new tags look great by the way. If each tag could have a different colour it would make it a bit quicker to flick through when it gets busy in there?

Yes I'll add that.

In fact "prefixes" are an extension of the default "tags", and by default anyone can create a tag and use it, but I've removed that functionality for now in favour of a specified list that we can just build out.

I looked into colouring them, it isn't possible with core but is possible with a paid extension, so can look at add that also in the coming weeks.

• Thanks 1

@Mike I've added this now, would you be able to pin a topic there on how to use the trade section and this feature at some point?

The way this works is you create your thread, and then click "Mark Topic" from the thread at the top, then when you need to change it you just jump back and hit it again.

If we need more fields I can add them and also tweak colours a bit if needed

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Shaun said:

@Mike I've added this now, would you be able to pin a topic there on how to use the trade section and this feature at some point?

The way this works is you create your thread, and then click "Mark Topic" from the thread at the top, then when you need to change it you just jump back and hit it again.

If we need more fields I can add them and also tweak colours a bit if needed

No problem 👍