TheGoldSovereign Community is a newly created set of forums, focused solely on the passion of collecting. Currently we are in BETA so make your suggestions known in the relevant forum!

Founding member badge?

Mike

@Shaun Just a thought, is it possible for members to have their own referral link to invite people to the forum? If so could a “founding member” badge be then added to their profile? It could be awarded to any member who has say 10 inbound referrals through their link?Could run for 6months or a year…

It might not be possible but add’s a little incentive. I think FB groups have a similar idea

after that it could be something we could run competitions and other awards on or points gained for referrals of referral's etc…

• Like 1

On 1/29/2022 at 1:27 PM, Mike said:

@Shaun Just a thought, is it possible for members to have their own referral link to invite people to the forum? If so could a “founding member” badge be then added to their profile? It could be awarded to any member who has say 10 inbound referrals through their link?Could run for 6months or a year…

It might not be possible but add’s a little incentive. I think FB groups have a similar idea

after that it could be something we could run competitions and other awards on or points gained for referrals of referral's etc…

@Mike does sound like a really good idea but don't think that is a core feature, I will check the marketplace.

• Like 2